Click for Westport Click for Furuno Click for Comfort Click for MotorCheck Click for Abeking

Mangusta & Leopard yachts

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by Roys Luciano, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Roys Luciano

Roys Luciano New Member

Hay all,

Last week I was a couple of days in Portofino and some days in Monaco, I have seen a lot of Mangusta's and Leopard yacht. When I was in Portofino there was comming a Mangusta 130 FLY called Forever One with a verry special red striping, I must say this is my number one yacht. I am always been a verry big fan of Mangusta's and Leopards's. Some pictures of Forever One I wil post here later.

Who have some more nice pictures of Mangusta'a and Leopard's, ore maybe someone else have seen Forever One and had made some pictures.

If you have post them here, my pictures will follow soon.
  2. Roys Luciano

Roys Luciano New Member

Here is one of the pictures I made in Portofino (Italy) last week, a verry special Mangusta 130 FLY, my dreamboat.

Who have some more information or more pictures of this yacht, or pictures of other Mangusta yachts.

Attached Files:

3. Roys Luciano

Roys Luciano New Member

Hay,

Yes on your website is the normal Mangusta 130, the one I have seen in Portofino and later last week in Monaco was a 130 with flybridge, never found a picture of a 130 with fly on the web. This is the first time I saw, I must say I like the red striping its verry exclusive and it really looks great on this yacht. I know that there is a Mangusta 105 also with red striping and also called Number One and sailing under the same flag this one is now for sale, so it must be that the 130 FLY is the new boat of the onwer.

Someone have pictures of the old Number One our other nice Mangusta's
  4. 32 degrees

32 degrees Guest

Mangusta posing for the camera

I am posting a couple of photos that I have of a Mangusta
    They're not great pictures of the boat. I think they're cool though.

Attached Files:

5. comship

comship Senior Member

Last week on the way to the Shipayrd for our Yacht, it happened to see the transportation of a mangusta 40m hull. Please enjoy

Attached Files:

6. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Are those jet nozzles under the stern?

Kelly
  7. comship

comship Senior Member

That's right she is equipped with three MJP jets
  8. Dan Evans

Dan Evans Senior Member

zoom zoom zoom:D

Dan
  9. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

10. ancora 1

ancora 1 New Member

In Monaco, there are a lot of Mangusta, mainly 108 ou 130 (Awesome, Yianis etc...) and a few 107 (Cap d'Aïl).

I saw a 133' in Cannes (??!!). The streamline Open is so beautiful. It's a pity to put a fly on a Mangusta, like 165'.
  11. Yacht News

"Zeus"

The third unit of the 165 Mangusta series was launched and delivered to her owners. She was delivered at the end of April 2009 and is now on the charter market. Her name is "Zeus"! To tell the difference between these three white yachts, Zeus has a black sports line along her hull. Others in the series include "Z'Ellerston" (hull 2) and "Salvaje" (Hull 1).
  12. Yacht News

The relatively 'recent' delivery of hull 3 in the Mangusta 165 series, "Zeus" is up for sale according to BI.
  13. Yacht News

Leopard 46-meter "Z"

The second hull in the Leopard 46-meter series has been delivered. The vessel was delivered in January 2010. Her name is simply "Z"
  14. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Z like the movie?
  15. Yacht News

Well I do not know, all I can tell you is that the yacht is called "Z". I wonder if this has anything to do with the former "Z'Ellerston" 164 Mangusta...
  16. Yacht News

I think I remember the former Australian owner of "Z'Ellerston" sold her last year. Funny enough this new Leopard 46-meter "Z" is apparently owned by an Australian as well. I wonder if it is the same person that simply down scaled.
  17. Yacht News

There is a 56-meter Leopard on the cards for delivery in 2010. Anyone heard or know anything about this build? When will she launch etc?
  18. Yacht News

You can check out the Leopard website for pictures of their newest yacht model, the 43-meter composite sport...The first unit then.
  19. Yacht News

You can see pics of the Mangusta 165' "Zeus" on the Bluewateryachting website.
  20. Yacht News

Another new yacht launched by Leopard brand. She is the 34-meter "Mariellina". Last month, they also launched the first unit of the 43-meter line.