Click for Nordhavn Click for Comfort Click for Furuno Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport

"Man of Steel" Review

Discussion in 'Heesen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Dec 1, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Personally, this is one of my favourite new yachts out there. Heesen has done an outstanding job and Chuck and Carl as usual have 'flown' in and 'X-rayed' the details to produce yet another stunning review.!!! Kudos once again!
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Thanks Ron. This review should have gone live several months ago, but we were waiting for better images. Man of Steel is certainly one of Heesen's most significant builds and I thought it was important to include it on YF, even though we lagged the magazines on publishing it.
  3. Lrgyot

Lrgyot Senior Member

I was lucky enough to be one of the first people onboard after her arrival to the united states. They were still working on some shakedown issues after the crossing, but you have to see her to fully appreciate her. The artwork covering the closet is stunning, and the pebbled head and walkway is the first time I have seen and I'm sure there will be other yachts to follow the trend. I agree that not just the fact that this is Heesen's largest build, but the style and concept make it their most significant build to date.