Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Cross Click for Abeking

Lurssen News

Discussion in 'Lurssen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Sep 29, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

Yes, I remember now but I still doubt there is a fourth in that series in build.
  2. nmna

nmna Senior Member

In my opinion, Phoenix² was better before the refit.

The swimming platform it's just too big.
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

4. Justus

Justus Guest

Yea it looks maybe not so elegant , but i personnaly believe that larger plattform
    is great place for relaxing at the Sea ..
  5. German Yachting

Yea it really kills the flow of the design. I never really liked the Phoenix on the front as well. To me, it looks like a somewhat tacky hood ornament.

Looking at the new rendering of Project Niki, it seems as though she will be a very nice design. I doubt that she will keep the metalic silver color on the hull and superstructure. The exhaust is very similar to Phoenix². I really like the placement of the pool on the bridge deck.
  6. Yacht News

This is going to be the first Sea Axe 69-meter?
  7. Yacht News

What I find interesting is that the new rendering of Project Bellissimo shows a new design for the mast yet when she was seen being transferred between sheds at Lurssen the other day, the mast design is of the original design still.
  8. German Yachting

Well designs are never final. Valerie was supposed to have a blue hull according to the rendering but she is all white.
  9. Justus

Justus Guest

I saw a 80 meter yacht called 'Valerie' near to St. Tropez (little harbour on the right) on AIS .Was Valerie delivered or is that only a mistake from AIS?
  10. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

It could well be but HOKULANI keeps showing up as the vessel name on Marine Traffic, maybe they are carrying a Tender with AIS on it.

The two names show up as having been in Rendsburg recently at the same time which leads me to suggest this as a possible reason for the strange co incidence.

I doubt that an 80m Motor Yacht could get into Marina Cogolin - Not if they wanted to get out again anyway.
  11. Justus

Justus Guest

Yes it was a mistake from AIS.
    'Valerie' lays ready to leave at Lürssen Rendsburg , she has a similiar hydraulic balcone on the lowerdeck like Tv.
  12. Justus

Justus Guest

I heard that She was delivered , She looks amazing !
  13. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Here is a bit of different news for this Yard.

It has been reported in the press that on Monday night there was a small boat pulled alongside one of the Navy Corvettes tied up there telling those onboard they should leave as he had just placed a bomb on the hull

This resulted in a large Security alert, boats , helicopter and all.

No device was found.

The offender was not found for quite sometime - turns out he was a yachtie from Motzen which is close by who had been enjoying one too many amber nectars, the hangover of the booze will no doubt be long gone when the hangover of paying for all the expenses of this false alarm have well and truly been felt.
  14. Yacht News

And this happened near Lurssen?
  15. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Right in the Lemwerder yard.
  16. Justus

Justus Guest

Were workers from Lurssen or Soldiers on the Navy vessel ?
  17. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I would say that at the time of night it would either be watch keepers who might or might not be crew.

I doubt there would be anyone from the yard working on it at 2300 on a Monday night.
  18. German Yachting

It appears so. She is flying the flag of St Vincent Grenadines which I haven't really seen before. She does look very nice. I hope that the owners will want to charter her so we can see inside of her (yet most likely she not because normally there is some press release by now saying that she will be available for charter).
  19. Yacht News

Anyone has pics of "Valerie"?
  20. Justus

Justus Guest

No but there are nice Pictures on the website I told you in a PM 2weeks ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.