Click for Perko Click for Glendinning Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for YF Listing Service

Looking for part-time Captain or Mate position:

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by COASTIE, May 18, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. COASTIE

COASTIE New Member

I am currently an active duty Chief Warrant Officer (W4-Bosn) in the US Coast Guard stationed at Miami Beach; Looking for a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale based part-time position to get started in the industry and looking for a full-time position upon retirement.

I hold qualifications as an Underway Officer of the Deck (first mate) on Coast Guard 270' & 110' cutters and also hold the highest qualification as surfman on boats 65' and below. I was the Commanding Officer of a 65' ice breaking tug homeported in Portsmouth, VA and I have also had the opportunity to be the Commanding Officer of three Coast Guard Search and Rescue Stations (latest being Station Islamorada in the Florida Keys) in addition to an Aids to Navigation Team in New Jersey. USCG Masters 100 ton license.

Officer Evaluations can be provided upon request.

If you require any additional information I can be contacted via e-mail or at 305-439-3920 or 305-535-4311.