Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Glendinning

Looking For Information

Discussion in 'Burger Yacht' started by RB480, Dec 23, 2011.

1. RB480

RB480 Senior Member

Hello all, I am currently looking for any history available on a 1958 65 Burger Motoryacht who is currently named "She's My Lady" for a friend of mine. I believe she was named TJM and originally comissioned as Judy III (rhumored the owner of Playskool toys at the time).

If anybody has any insight or history they can share I would really appreciate it. I have done the typical Google searches and came up with not very much except current history although I did find a Captain who ran her in the 1980's.

Thank you very much in advance,

RB480
  2. dennismc

dennismc Senior Member

Wrong post, sorry
  3. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

I see those 2 former names for her on the NOAA doc vessels site. I have a 1975 edition of Lloyds here and I don't find her under any of those names. The call sign also yielded nothing. Next best bet is pay the $25. to run an abstract of title with the USCG. That will gave you former owner's names and some idea of her various former geography.

Perhaps someone here knows her and will chime in.
  4. RB480

RB480 Senior Member

That is exactly what I am hoping, the boating community is a small world and I am sure somebody knows her.

She spent her winters in Jacksonville and Ft. Lauderdale almost every winter since new until 2000 when she was brought to Chicago for the summer seasons and stored in Michigan in the off season.

The history of these old gals fascinates me and it would be nice to get some history on a boat that I am close to.