Click for Nordhavn Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

Looking for information on 78' Feadship

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by OnAroll2Day, Jan 16, 2007.

1. OnAroll2Day

OnAroll2Day New Member

Does anyone have knowledge on a 78' Feadship currently called "enchanted lady" previously called "sea hunter", it's location and condition. If you have pictures that would be great.

Thanks...
  2. CaptEvan

CaptEvan Senior Member

Originally launched as the 71' Hilda V in 1956 for American Jesse Mautner. Sold shortly after to Craig Scheaffer, of the Scheaffer Pen Company, renamed Wasp II, and sent back to Harlem for a 7' stern extension which included a wine cellar. Last documented in 1984 as Sea Hunter II, No. 267255. Not sure about the name Enchanted Lady.

She was abused by hurricane in '05, losing her entire pilothouse and superstructure. Was last seen moored in the bay north of Titusville FL. Could be bought summer of '06 for $15,000 but the "Doctor" seller seemed quite slippery. I have photos I could fax if you are interested, but not sure how clear they would be. I could also give you the good Doctor's cell number.

Evan
  3. LACANOE

LACANOE New Member

enchanted lady - july 2007

Do you have any contact information for the "doctor"? I believe a friend of mine who didn't check this out has been scammed. Would like to think otherwise, but he probably has been. He traded for this ship and recieved a bill of sale, but does not have location of ship and is not answering or responding to messages left on his cell phone number. All we have is a P.O. box in Sharpes, Fl.
  4. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

come again.... ?