Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Cross Click for Westport Click to Save

Looking for a captain for our 112 Westport

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by MarkDN, Jul 5, 2023.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. MarkDN

MarkDN New Member

We are currently looking for a captain for our 112 Westport. If you have experience with the 112 or similar please contact me via PM.

Thank you

[Edit: removed email address]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2023
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Mark, I've removed your email address from the above post.

Our forum is optimized to attract web-crawlers and automated bots. With the good comes the bad, though. The latter of these two harvest e-mail addresses and phone number to sell them to marketers, hence why we ask our members to refrain from posting either bit of info.
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

We have a long time member of YF that has run several Westports. His screen name is "ychtcptn". If he isn't available, he likely knows other Westport captains. You can contact him via our PM system.
  4. MarkDN

MarkDN New Member

Hey, thank you for looking out for me and my email. I appreciate that. Also thank you for the recommendation for the captain. I will reach out to him as soon as I figure out how here in this forum. Thanks again, Mark
  5. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Just click this link to his profile @ychtcptn and then "start conversation".
  6. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

If you'd like to send me a DM with the job details and your contact info, I'll be happy to post it up on a few private captains chats I am involved with. There are about 300 captains in the group.
    CaptPKilbride likes this.