Click for Delta Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Burger

Looking for '69 42' Roamer "Sea Wolf"

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by Sea Wolf, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf New Member

I am trying to track down my Grandfathers 1969 42ft Aluminum Hull Sedan Roamer with a 15ft beam. The Roamer was unique in that my grandfather had Michigan Tech engineers outfit the vessel with a diesel I/O between the screws on the transom for trolling lake superior in the 70's. The boat was sold as the "sea Wolf" with a picture of a wolf head on the transom to a person in Cleveland, Ohio; last our family knew. Any information to the where abouts of this vessel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Rockford...,

P.I. - is on the case. :cool:
    If anybody can find her, we can.
    Have my Roamer-spotters on the case as we speak.
    Did she have any boyfriends in the Cleveland area? :p
    Cheers!
    Eric
    Webmaster, CC Roamers
  3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf New Member

69 Roamer

I really don't know to much about the wolf. I am finally in a postition in my life when I could possibly do something with her. The boat was built in Holland, MI and sold to a gentleman in florida in 1970. As the story goes, shortly after taking shipment of the Roamer he was diagnosed with diabetes and my grandfather bought her and had it brought up to Lake Superior where she stayed in Black River Harbor. My Grandfather entertained numerouse politicians and family members on the wolf throughout the 70's and into the early 80's. My Grandfather is retired Sen. Joseph S. Mack from Michigan if this gives anybody help tracking her down. Thank you for your help. Joshua Mack
  4. cricket

cricket New Member

possible sighting

Hi, I'm new to this site. I may have seen your "Sea Wolf" in Duluth, Mn at a marina on Park Point. If I get back up there sometime this Summer I will double check. There are about four larger Roamers there and I think I took some pictures a few years ago....I'll keep you posted if I see her again.
    Cricket :cool: