Click for Perko Click for Mag Bay Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport

"Jollymon" 1968 Roamer Riveria, Guts for Sale...

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by yanademyer, Aug 12, 2013.

1. yanademyer

yanademyer New Member

My boat has been parked in a building on my property since I drove her to the Suamico River Ramp and had her hauled home in 2008. Home additions, business ventures, and kids headed off to college delayed her from going back in the water. Took the opportunity to rip out the interior completely and start "right" with insulation, new electrical wiring, etc., and to think about her future.

Anyway, as much as I enjoyed owning an "all original" boat, I made the descision a couple of months ago to get rid of the old engines and drives so that I could re-power the old girl and utilize her into my golden years and not worry about having to find wierd parts.

So, that being said, I will have all kinds of everything available: gauges, starters, carbureators, Paragon transmissions, water pumps & strainers and so on and so forth. There was about 880 original hours on the engines, (I already made a deal with an automotive guy for the 427s). Soooooo, if you are looking for original parts...all of which were working fine at time of storage, I have them, feel free to contact me. I will probably start hawking things off on Ebay but thought I would start with a post here because this is where its at for these boats! :) PS my starboard paragon was re-built by Federal Marine less than 50 hours ago.