Click for Glendinning Click for Cross Click for Comfort Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker

Johnson Yachts Owner or Buyer?

Discussion in 'Johnson Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 16, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

If you are a Johnson yacht owner or buyer, our online yachting magazine can provide information to help you. YachtForums brings you the latest news from Johnson yachts, including the most recent yacht & ship launches, company news, archive pictures, and recommendations on restoring, re-fitting, updating or upgrading Johnson yachts.

Please take a moment to register. Then, post a thread in the Johnson Forums and tell us about a yacht you've owned, a boat you intend to buy, yachts for sale or a yacht you have worked on. Please feel free to upload pictures, share a story, cruise destinations or marina information.

We'd all like to hear from you and we'll look forward to your participation on Yacht Forums, a website for yacht owners, yacht brokers, captains, crews and enthusiasts of yachts, super yachts, mega yachts and big boats with diesel engines!

We're glad to have you onboard!
  2. Mikl

Mikl New Member

Johnson 87

You asked about my experience of owning Johnson? About how the manufacturer treats its customers? Why then did you wash your posts with a story about a real experience?
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Mikl, If you're talking about your thread about the 4,000,000 problem it got rotated off the new posts page but is still here to be viewed: http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/g...lem-4-000-000-a.html?highlight=Johnson+Yachts
    and comes up when you search Johnson yachts.
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I looked around but couldn't find any posts like you describe.

Would you care to elaborate?
  5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Mikl,

I moved your thread from the Johnson Yachts forum to the General Discussion forum so more people will see your plight. BTW... I deleted the MULTIPLE threads you posted on the same subject ALL over YachtForums!
  6. Mikl

Mikl New Member

O.k Thx