Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Delta

itchin' to buy

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by roamerwannab, Jul 21, 2007.

1. roamerwannab

roamerwannab New Member

I'm new to the group, but am already amazed by the info I've been able to glean. I was wondering if you could help me. I am quickly considering the purchase of what is listed as a 36 ft steel hull roamer with twin 350s and teak interior, but with no additional info. I'm going to look at her today. Word is that she is in "excellent" shape (relative term), and just needs some cosmetics. My questions are things like, what are the key gotchas and key diamonds to watch out for, and if in fact she just needs a face lift, if she might be a worthy pursuit. I appreciate any info you can share.
    I look forward to comments.

Sincerely

Robert
  2. Jack

Jack Guest

1958 Chris Craft Roamer for Sale

Hello Friends,

I have decided to part ways with my 1958 steel hull Chris Craft Roamer.
    This boat has been used every weekend this season and some weeknights for sunset cruises. I have many pictures to share and would like the right person to have her. The twin Hercules engines run great. Interior is exceptional and the exterior could use some attention to the wood trim. Please send me an email if you are interested> franzfam@optonline.net
  3. Capt Dan

Capt Dan New Member

If you are serious, I would have the hull surveyed for thickness, at least you'll know where the thin areas are.

Dan