Here you go: "A little bit about In Decent Seas II It’s a custom trawler (fiberglass, painted) built in Vancouver B.C in 2000 by a small commercial fishing vessel manufacturer (now out of business) Patrick Bray, also from B.C. naval architect, designed it for Passage making. It’s a floating set of tanks. 300 gal fresh water, 150 black, 300 gray water, 6 diesel tanks for just over 1400 gal." https://www.************/permalink....pdJ5oEfPyVk5UDn7hvSCArrNmQl&id=61586717375848 Sorry about the FB source, I got kicked off three times harvesting the info.
Thanks, much appreciated. I thought she was metal for sure, most likely aluminum, but not so. Passage making sounds good, I wouldn’t mind doing some of that, but The Mona Passage is the only one on my menu, way too lazy for a big ocean crossing but the tankage is good for island hopping as well. Is she listed for sale?
Facebook wouldn't let this Infidel get any closer, but my guess would be that the Google search would have favored sell listings, which I didn't see at the top. The bingo winner was Google and "yacht "In Decent Seas" '
Found it on FB, she is doing the great loop and here is picture of the bottom. (Not a Flat Bottomed Girl)
She had the great loop pendant on her bow. Smart looking hull. If not a jungle-gym crawling thru on the insides, I could be interested my self.
Not only you Capt. Ralph: On the Face Book page showing the pictures a whole bunch of folks commenting and offered to buy the boat despite it not being for sale. Where is our design guru Mr. AMG? Draw up a similar sturdy looking boat with features like big tanks, a workable engine room, a small single engine diesel and bow/stern thruster but not as luxurious and pricy as a Nordhavn, more like a Buick which was marketed as the working man’s Cadillac back in the day. I would jump