Click for JetForums Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Walker

Holland Jachtbouw 42M MotorYacht

Discussion in 'Holland Jachtbouw Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The Nice people at the Holland Jachtbouw website have given us a new website to work with. It is a very nice and warm and also inviting website designed and taylored in the true Holland Jachtbouw classic style. In the light of design, there has been a new 42M long motoryacht that they have undertaken to build.

This cute and classic looking 42M vessel will be fashioned from all aluminum and to a design by Lagan Design. The interior styling and design will come from Dick Young. The vessel, when finished will weigh an impressive near 350 tonnes. However, she will still be small enough to cruise into most marinas and sheltered areas of he world.

Her hull will be adorned with a very dark blue and a boot combining red and white. The upper superstructure of the Lagan Design will feature a pearly white colour dominated by large salon windows. The open air flybridge area will be impressive too, lounging and other seating areas will be present where sips on drinks and cocktails can be enjoyed under the straddling radar arch and two stage mast.

Here are some brief statistics about this vessel:

http://www.hollandjachtbouw.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=51

This Lagan Design, will be -if all goes according to plan- delivered for October 2009. The 42M will be built to Lloyds and MCA standards and regulations. For more on this vessel please revert to :

http://www.hollandjachtbouw.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=52

http://www.hollandjachtbouw.nl
  2. kootenay67

kootenay67 Senior Member

Wow a 217 ft motoryacht from Holland Jachtbouw . I am impressed ;) ;) ;)
  3. Yacht News

4. cognac

cognac Senior Member

Am I losing my marbles, or is this new math, but 42m is not 217 ft ??????????
  5. Yacht News

No Cognac, you are not loosing your marbles, I just think that you misunderstood what Koo... meant by the 217 feet..

See the area that I quoted just above your post where is says that Holland Jachbouw are building up to 65M. So Kootenay was refering to the vessel-the largest- of 65M, He was just shocked I believe to find Holland Jachtbouw building at that size.

So once again, you are not loosing your marbles and yes 42M is 138.6ft.
  6. AMG

AMG YF Moderator