Click for Burger Click for Delta Click for Perko Click for Cross Click for Furuno

Height and weight of 31' Hatt with 10' beam?

Discussion in 'Hatteras Yacht' started by spraygun, Dec 31, 2009.

1. spraygun

spraygun New Member

Right Now I live in Panama City, FL and love it he
    Help!!!! I need height and weight of this 31' with 10' beam?

I went to High School in New Bern and fished the ole Neuse and Trent Rivers along with all the creeks for Bass back in the early 80's. Been to the Hatteras Yacht Factory a couple of times and watced them test drive some real beauties back in those days.

I have a question. I found a 1968 Hatteras 31' Hardtop Cruiser with twin 440 Chrysler V8's and she is in very restorable condition. Can anybody tell me the weight and height of this yacht? Is there a website that has a spec. table for these older boats. I would even settle for a good educated guess?

Thanks
    Jay
  2. dsharp

dsharp Senior Member

3. spraygun

spraygun New Member

Help!!!! I need height and weight of a 1968 31' with 10' beam?

Thanks, I went there and got to the brochure and there is not any info on the weight and height that I could find.
    here is the link:
    http://www.hatterasowners.com/Brochures/31C/31cArchives.htm
    Still needing info this little boat has twin 440 Chrysler V8's and runs great but we will rebuild only has 100 gal fuel tank or replace with twin diesels.
    please help!!!!!!!!
  4. dsharp

dsharp Senior Member

Sorry, I noticed that too. One of the later models had a buyer's guide that did give weights and measurements. They should be close.
  5. dsharp

dsharp Senior Member

6. spraygun

spraygun New Member

7. spraygun

spraygun New Member

$$$ Value of a 1968 31' Hatt 31C twin V8 gas engines

Does anyone know what one of these old 1968 Model 31' Model (31C) with twin 440 V8 gas engines worth Today$$$
    The boat needs some work but it's all there and in the water. New Batteries and Rebuild Carbs and she will run. Has mildew or mold on deck and Hard Top. Int in Very Good Condition. I saw where the 1975 and 1976 sold for $38,000 add ons $50k easy in their days with gas engines. With the twin diesels and add ons $65k give or take.
    Thanks Ahead for any ideas????
    Spraygun