Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Cross

Heesen's new 50M superyacht "Crazy Me"

Discussion in 'Heesen News & Launches' started by Yacht News, May 30, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heesen launches 50-meter superyacht "Crazy Me"

Dutch superyacht builder Heesen have launched their latest yacht and she is called "Crazy Me". This 50-meter all-aluminium yacht isn't crazy looking but combines aggressive and smooth lines compliments of Gary Grant in close cooperation with the owner. Not surprisingly the Naval Architecture is Van Oossanen with an interior by the refined pen of Cristiano Gatto.

It is hard to tell that this yacht is 50-meters but she is and will sleep twelve guests in six very well-appointed cabins. They will be in four doubles, a VIP and the obligatory Master Stateroom for the owner. Now that she is in the water, Crazy Me will have her systems fully tested as she will soon embrak on her sea trials. Below the hood, well..deck, a pair of 16V 4000 M93L MTUs exist and will power her to a 21-knot top speed. Crazy Me will cruise at around 18-knots or slower. One of her stand out features will be that glass-bottomed pool sure to be spectacular to view from below the upperdeck when filled. Crazy Me will be delivered in June, 2013 to her owner.

For more information:

HEESEN YACHTS
    Rijnstraat 2, 5347 KL, Oss,
    The Netherlands
    Heesenyachts - Home

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.