Click for Walker Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for JetForums

Heesen News

Discussion in 'Heesen Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jul 13, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Heesen's 47-meter "Let It Be" has now completed its refit and has been renamed to "Space Y". The work was done at Rossini Cantiere.

Attached Files:

2. Yacht News

Yacht built as "Alive" has a different name...she is called "ARES" now.

3. Yacht News

"My Loyalty" has been sold.
  4. Yacht News

The 2014-built 50-meter Heesen "Como I" is now on the market and currently asking €24,500,000.
  5. Yacht News

"Mordan".

6. Yacht News

Heard that the Heesen "HOME" hit the bank while transiting the Corinth Canal.
  7. Yacht News

Heesen is pleased to announce the appointment of Ruud van der Stroom as the new Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), effective September 1. Ruud brings extensive experience and a unique background to this key role.

Trained as a Dutch Royal Navy officer and passionate sailor, Ruud has a strong foundation in naval architecture, having studied at the Naval Academy and Delft University of Technology. His professional journey includes several years in commercial shipbuilding, with the past 16 spent at Keppel Offshore and Marine and the Damen Shipyards Group, where he honed his expertise in the maritime industry. Ruud van der Stroom commented: “This transition marks a significant milestone in my career. My passion for yachting has been a lifelong pursuit, and joining such a prestigious shipyard feels like the perfect culmination of that journey. I am thrilled to be part of this highly professional team and eager to see what the future holds. With Heesen’s strong brand and dedicated team, I am confident that we will make a meaningful impact in the industry!”

Ruud succeeds Mark Cavendish, who will retire after an impressive 16 years with Heesen and many more years in the yachting industry. Under Mark’s leadership, Heesen significantly expanded its reputation, successfully selling numerous yachts ranging from semi-custom to fully custom designs. “We extend our heartfelt gratitude to Mark for his invaluable contributions. His vast experience and deep market knowledge have been instrumental in building a solid platform for Heesen’s continued success,” said Niels Vaessen, Heesen’s CEO. “We are excited to welcome Ruud to the team and look forward to the innovative direction he will bring as we continue to elevate our offerings in the luxury yacht market.”

Attached Files: