We're back in Charlevoix. Sustained some damage from the gales that blew though during the past few days. Evidently Valhalla blew off her fenders. Our boarding ladder and a clam shell vent got ripped off. Tried grappling, but no luck. In fact, with one of the brackets still attached I suspect someone took it off to keep it from getting damaged further. Wish they'd left it on our deck, but hopefully we'll hear from a good Samaritan over the next few days once the dockmaster is back in town. It looked like we'd have a weather window for the last part of the week, but tonight's forecast says it's going to close on Thursday with seas heading back to the 4'-6' with some 8's. So we have (2) routes planned for tomorrow. One is to Manistee where we'll squat at the closed marina until we can make the last leg. The other for a long day down to Grand Haven, which would have us coming in around midnight. We'll make the decision around 1600 tomorrow as we near Manistee. The bow cam is back on although the view should be fairly boring since it'll be open water cruising. Those interested should tune in around 0715 as we leave Charlevoix, and around 1600 when (if) we go into Manistee. At Grand Haven we'll be shutting the camera until spring, and (mostly) take the winter off. It's been fun and interesting.