Click for Ocean Alexander Click for JetForums Click for Delta Click for Westport Click for Perko

G-Whiz

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by gomaarten, Dec 21, 2004.

1. gomaarten

gomaarten Guest

I'm looking for pictures of 108ft G-whiz. She was built by Brooke in England, which later on went bankrupt. Does anyone have any pictures they could share? Let me start by adding an old picture, taken roughly about 15 years ago..

Attached Files:

2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

More Questions

Well I like the wide walk-around decks, but cant figure out iffin' she's a mono-hull.
  3. gomaarten

gomaarten Guest

4. Merijn

Merijn Guest

5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I just came accross this.

I was the build Engineer of this boat and was on it till it was sld to it's current owners in 1992.

I have a lot of pictuers that were taken during the construction through to Sea Trials and beyond.

It is not going to be easy to find these so please don't expect any to be posted today but I wil get on to it( I don't go home every night so I can't start looking straight away!).
  6. giorgio

giorgio New Member

She is currently moored in Vouliagmeni Greece, at the outskirts of Athens. I'll take some photos soon and post them.
    Giorgio
  7. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Giorgio, I see you edited your post from what I received in the notification e mail.

That is still the same family that bought it in 1992.
  8. CODOG

CODOG Senior Member

9. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

It was me editing the owner information, and of course informing Giorgio about our policy to not reveal such knowledge. Now it is done in another post anyway...
  10. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

She is back on the market after a 2012 refit for 2.5M Euros and will be at anchor for viewing at the Cannes and Monaco shows!

Her twin MTU 16V 3600 hp engines with surface drives give her a top speed of 45 knots.

Now I know why they call her G-Whiz!

Hold her down Newt!!
  11. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yeah she is at the show currently. Interesting craft that yacht!