The bow had rot in the balsa core from the pulpit mounting bolts, a project I knew would need to be addressed at the time that I bought the boat. Two years later I finally got around to having it done at Gulf Fiberglass in Lindenhurst L.I. I prefer the clean Carolina look over a pulpit, but I like to anchor. Found a one-off stainless roller sled on eBay. Did a lot of welding. I made an anchor turner from 316 and a swivel. Made a cruciform bit from a threaded eye. Was able to relocate the original windlass. Everything through bolted with 1/2" structural fiberglass backer from McMaster. The cleats are 12" from US Stainless. Pretty happy with the results.