Click for Westport Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay

Early 90's Bertram 50 Alarm systems

Discussion in 'Bertram Yacht' started by yotdr, Jan 25, 2023.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. yotdr

yotdr New Member

I'm looking for any info regarding the alarm systems on a Bertram I'm working on in So Cal. There isn't any documentation on board and I was hoping to locate the relative wiring diagrams. There are 4 circuit board enclosures in the forward engine room. One for each engine, one for Halon Alarm and one for Fire and Bilge Alarm. I believe the halon system was removed at some point, so that alarm system doesn't matter at this point. The engine alarm circuit boards are the same and the fire/bilge is slightly different. The major difference appears to be the addition of a larger board mounted relay, presumably for the alarm bell (vs the engine sonalert enunciators). I say another post with a photo of the bilge/fire circuit diagram and that was extremely helpful (although a little hard to read). I can post pics of the boards if that helps. They are Paneltronics circuit boards. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Tom Childs

Tom Childs New Member

You need to contact Yacht Electric - Enrique - 786-295-0673. He built the alarm boards for my ‘84 54’ and rebuilt them for me and helped me with troubleshooting the install in 2016. I have the alarm wiring diagrams for my boat if helpful.
  3. yotdr

yotdr New Member

Thanks for the info Tom. Would it be possible for you to send me pics of the wiring diagrams? I'd really appreciate it. I will contact Enrique as well, Thanks. If you can send pics, please do so [email address removed].

Moderator note: Contact via Private Message.