Click for Furuno Click for JetForums Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross Click for Mulder

Cruising Pics Near Ft. Laud. Boat Show

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by YachtForums, Oct 26, 2003.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

@thomed

Do you have more pics of this Baglietto?
    It looks like the ADLER.

The Cape Horn?- yacht is a Johnson 87'.
    From this type I did a model about 3 years ago.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  2. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

and here is the pic:

Attached Files:

3. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

and one from the back...

Attached Files:

4. thomed

thomed New Member

Model is beautiful

WOW,

Your model is beautiful!! I had no idea it was possible to make them this authentic. Is this an avocation, or a serious hobby?

PS, Not sure which vessel you are referring to, Baglietto?
    You don't mean the "Perfect Prescription", do you?
    I think it's an Oceanfast? (Or isn't Oceanfast the brand, maybe it's the model name? If that is the vessel you are referring to, yes, I think I have more photos, but probably not a side view, as she was berthed close bewixt 2 other megayachts as I recall

thomed
    :cool:
  5. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

Hi thomed,

thank you for your compliment. Building yachtmodels is my profession. I am working for Sunseeker Europe, Ferretti- and Riva-dealers esspecially. And for private clients also. You can have a look to some more models from me at www.boatdesign.net under >>Models<.
    With the Baglietto-yacht I mean your pic with the text >> Peter Kehoe... There is a big white yacht coming into the harbour from right side to left. And I am looking for more pics of this esspecially yacht.
  6. thomed

thomed New Member

Bag' pics

Yes, I have a few more. All are from the same side, though, this was as we left the show, to head back to Palm Beach. The Bag' was leaving before us, a beautiful vessel to be sure.

I can post more here, or, if you'd like higher resolution, the originals are Nikon Raw, maybe 6 megs each, OR, can downres to whatever size you'd like, and email them to you?

I'm having a little difficulty getting my photos to fit within this site's limitations, any chance for a slightly higher size limit, sysop? (showing my age here, haven't seen sysop in a while)

thomed
  7. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hey guys,

That Baglietto is beautiful and I'd like nothing more than to have pictures of the same on the site, but if I make changes to the resolution size for this thread, it effects the site globally. Not only that, but for the dial-up guys, they'll be waiting the better part of an hour for the picture to display. I don't want to think about the headaches that might create!

So, if you can low res them... cool. Otherwise, you'll need to send the hi-res pics directly to Promoceanmodels. Oh yeah... and me too!:) I'll re-size them and upload them to the site.

BTW... that 87' Johnson that Promoceanmodels built is fantastic! Do you have any more models that you can share? How about posting them under a new thread in the "General Yachting Discussion"? I love models... remote control or the bikini type!:D

Carl
  8. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

@thomed

thank you for your fast reply. I want to have these pics of the Baglietto, cause I did a model for static display and r/c also, when the original ADLER was first published from a magazine by MTU at Lake Constance, Germany. Now, nearly 15 years after that, I am a member of a german yachtmodellersgroup, and should build a big model. So I will need every pic with details from the 35 meter type and its derivates. You can send me the pics directly. Thank you.

@ Carl

that would be very fine from you, to do a new rubric for the collectors and builders of nice models. (I prefer both types also:D ).
  9. thomed

thomed New Member

Hello Promo,

I tried to find your email address, but must not be doing something right.

Could you emal it to me, and I'll send through the pics?

PS, Will your isp accept largish files, or should I downres these?

If so, how large do you want them? A top quality jpg will be about 2-3 megs each, I believe.

Tom D.
  10. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

Hello Tom,

I've send you a PN. You can send big pics also.

Thx,
    Ernst

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  11. promoceanmodels

promoceanmodels Member

I have found a pic of the original ADLER running.

Attached Files:

12. bss65

bss65 New Member

Do you have a high res picture of this Striker? It was built in 1983 at Hakvoort for a family member of mine.
  13. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Peter is a nice guy, I have done business with him for years, I was at his office talking to him today actually.