Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Ocean Alexander

craigslist ad for 500t capt

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by Capt Buddy, Jun 23, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Capt Buddy

Capt Buddy Member

2. Sea Gull

Sea Gull Member

Time, they are a changin...

I just answered a local Craigslist ad posted by a guy looking for lessons in coastal navigation. I may actually get a day of work out of it. Who'd a thunk?
  3. Capt Buddy

Capt Buddy Member

whodda thunk! I scan craigs for dam near everything , I also buy and sell a good amount of boats on there.
  4. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Thanks Buddy,

Just wasted the last hour and a half of my life trolling through some of the worst boats for sale I've ever seen. South FL looks like it is clearing out the trash after a hurricane.

The spelling and grammar in these advertisments is a wonder to behold, even in Spanish!!! :(
  5. wscott52

wscott52 Senior Member

You mean someone wants to know more than how to program his GPS? Wow, I'm impressed.
  6. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Up in Sea Gulls area learning coastal navigation is more like 'how do I keep from hitting all those rocks?' than how to program a GPS. I get a fair number of those calls on our south shore, although here it's sandbars interrupted by a little bit of channel. A bit intimidating to new boaters.