Click for MotorCheck Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay

Chris craft Roamer 37 Alum for sale

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by george o, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george o

george o New Member

Good Morning:
    I am new to the forum. I have the above mentioned for sale in Virginia. Boat is outside of Richmond, VA. It has 2 427 Ford Motors. I was using it 2 seasons ago, but have not since then. Some wood damage from being outdoors, but majority is sound. Will post pictures next week. Boat originally from Michigan.

Call with any questions
    Phone Number Removed
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

While you admit to being new to the forum I assume you know how to read.

In the FAQ's there are number of things listed that posters here should and should not do.

In your first two posts you have found the first two that they should not do.

Don't post your phone number or e mail addy in plain language.

Don't post boats for sale without any photos or price stated, this is not an auction nor clairvoyant site.

Other than that, Welcome to YF, enjoy your stay.
  3. george o

george o New Member

Good Morning:

Sorry I did not read FAQ's as through as I should have. I have now done so.

Take Care

george o
  4. george o

george o New Member

37 roamer donated to the boys & girls club!

Happy Holidays:

I hope not to upset anyone this time with my post!!! I have donated the above mentioned boat to the Local Boys & Girls Club. They will take possession soon and it is my understanding that it will probably be listed on eBay & local Craigslist

If you need info, please contact me via email and I will forward the info on the contact at the Boys and Girls club.

I am not very computer literate and was never able to figure out how to post pictures of the boat on the site. I was able to forward some from my cellular device to those who asked

The boat has gone to a charity and to no benefit to me to post this ad.

I hope it does well for the children and goes to a good home!!

Take Care

George o
  5. watjam

watjam New Member

That's alright George o. But I do think K1, that you could respond to these matters with a bit more discretion. You have chased away some well meaning contributors with those sharp reprimands of yours. Yes, I'm sure George can read....Lighten Up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.