Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Comfort Click for Delta Click for JetForums

Buying Horizon 62

Discussion in 'Horizon Yacht' started by CaptDC, Oct 13, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaptDC

CaptDC New Member

Seriously looking at a Horizon 62' (18 + meters) She was built in 1992 with 2*cats of 425 hp each now having 1,000 hrs. (don't know the type yet).
    This will be my fourth yacht in 20 yrs. (Gulfstar 44' Hatteras, Princess). so I know my way around boats BUT is there anything specific to look for on this boat? All help appreceated.
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Dane,

Welcome aboard. I can't give you any first hand knowledge on the older 62, but I've spent some time onboard a model year 2000, 110' Horizon... the "Sea Angel".

I spoke with the captain "Ian" and the owner, Jeff Olsen, regularly and never heard any complaints. You may wish to contact Carl French Yacht Sales, the Horizon distributor who would be more familair with the boat. Their number is (949) 675-5696.

Best of luck!
  3. CaptDC

CaptDC New Member

Thanks, living in Spain could you possibly give me the e-mail address of said Carl French Yacht Sales and for that matter Horizon's e-mail address.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

5. CaptDC

CaptDC New Member

:) Great thanks, catch ya later