Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Burger's "Areti I" Delivered...

Discussion in 'Burger News & Launches' started by YachtForums, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Burger’s ARETI I on Delivery Voyage

Burger Boat Company, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, U.S.A. — Burger is proud to announce the October 16, 2007 departure of the 127' (38.7m) Tri-Deck, Areti I on her delivery voyage from Burger Boat Company to her eagerly awaiting owner. Areti I is the first of two identical 127' (38.7m) tri-deck yachts to be delivered this year, with Areti II set to launch on Saturday, November 3, 2007. The identical yachts are owned by a young Russian industrialist who has chosen to build two identical yachts due to business interests that divide his time almost equally between Russia/Europe and the U.S. This will give him constant access to his yachts in both regions to enjoy quiet family time and to entertain business associates.

The Areti exteriors are classically styled and the interiors are traditionally designed with recessed paneled Makoré and wonderful fluted column details throughout. The interiors, designed by the Burger Design Team, are distinctively styled with a simple, uncluttered elegance combining soothing tones of cream, rust and brown. Configured with main deck level master suites and four large guest staterooms below decks, Areti I and Areti II are built to ABS ✠A1 Commercial Yachting Service AMS Certification and in compliance with MCA Code of Practice for Safety. The vessels are powered by Caterpillar engines, have zero-speed stabilization and full “glass bridge” navigation electronic systems among numerous other technical attributes.

Areti I will be based in the U.S. for cruising the Eastern Seaboard, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Areti II will be based in Europe for cruising the Mediterranean, Adriatic and Aegean Seas and the Balkans.

For more information, contact:

Burger Boat Company
    1811 Spring Street
    Manitowoc, WI 54220
    Tel: (920) 686-5146
    www.BurgerBoat.com

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.