Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Delta

Broward's New 120' Construction Process Pics...

Discussion in 'Broward Yacht' started by YachtForums, Feb 4, 2006.

1. wdrzal

wdrzal Senior Member

Wow, those were great pics and my Hats off to the craftsman who work at Broward !!!!! Just looking at all the individual parts that are welded togeather is amazing. And anyone who has every fabricated anything has to appreciate the diffucality X 10 it is to build something with all those radiuses and curves.:eek: Other than some deck structure and plates there's not many parts that don't have complex shapes in the build. Outstanding workmanship!!!!!!!
  2. superyachtie

superyachtie New Member

Broward looking for to find partners in sales.

Just wanted to share this with you.

"I have recently joined America's oldest and favorite Mega Yacht Builder, Broward Marine as Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The company was purchased a year ago by Tom Lewis and today we have two 120' world class aluminum yachts under construction in South Florida. We are looking for yacht industry professionals around the world to partner in sales."

Daniel Goodstadt
  3. DavidMGEO

DavidMGEO New Member

Broward 120

When is the launch date of Browards new 120 M/Y. I believe she was suppose to be ready for the FT Lauderdale Boat Show but was delayed. I can't wait to see this new boat?

Happy Boating,

David
  4. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Hi David,

Just off the phone with Amelia @ Broward. The 120's scheduled to splash by mid-December. I'm going to the yard next week. If Mac gives me permission, I'll take a few pics. Otherwise, pro-pics will be ready in late December and a YF feature will follow shortly after.

Carl