Click for Comfort Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Abeking Click for Delta

Broward yacht named Mia

Discussion in 'Broward Yacht' started by jr9, Jul 29, 2013.

1. jr9

jr9 New Member

Hello all,

I am new to the forum although I have lurked for quite some time. I am looking to see if any members have knowledge of a Broward boat named Mia. It is a 98 foot boat built in 1981 as an 85 footer. Best I can tell this boat must have been built as Daddy's Toy Box and gone through numerous names. There currently is an active registration under the name La Isla, which matches the original hull number of Daddy's Toy Box. I am trying to determine is Mia is Las Isla, Daddy's Toy Box, Flight, etc. There was only one 85 footer built in 1981 per a shipbuilding website. I may be completely wrong in assuming this is the boat though. Trying to find out who did the extension and any other pertinent history.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JR
  2. weto

weto Senior Member

3. jr9

jr9 New Member

Weto. No it isn't my boat but we are interested in purchasing it. Just doing some homework on the vessel. There seems to be gap in it's history and just trying to put the pieces together. We will be at bradford today to look at it again.

Thanks

JR
  4. jr9

jr9 New Member

We have decided against this vessel and will keep looking.