Click for ZF Click for United Click for Cheoy Lee Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking

Boat Jokes...

Discussion in 'Popular Yacht Topics' started by YachtForums, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

I would like to share an experience, to do with drinking and driving.

As you know, it’s not uncommon to have brushes with 'old bill' on your way home at night. Well I did something about it.

The other night I was out for a dinner and a few drinks. Well, after having far too much vino, and knowing full well I had probably had too much, I did something I’ve never done before.

I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before.
  2. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

Some years ago a small rural town in Spain twinned with a similar town in Greece .

The Mayor of the Greek town visited the Spanish town. When he saw the palatial mansion belonging to the Spanish mayor he wondered how he could afford such a house.

The Spaniard said; "You see that bridge over there? The EU gave us a grant to build a two-lane bridge, but by building a single lane bridge with traffic lights at either end this house could be built".

The following year the Spaniard visited the Greek town. He was simply amazed at the Greek Mayor's house, gold taps, marble floors, it was marvellous. When he asked how this could be afforded the Greek said; "You see that bridge over there?"

The Spaniard replied; "No."
  3. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

t1-835298-doc2_page_2.jpeg
  4. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

“Do Not Touch”
    Must be one of the scariest things to read in Braille