Click for Ocean Alexander Click for YF Listing Service Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross

BOAT DELIVERY — CAPTAIN / EXPERIENCED CREW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Yacht Captains' started by Alexei Afonin, Sep 27, 2026 at 9:42 AM.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Alexei Afonin

    Alexei Afonin New Member

    Joined:
    Sunday
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    George Town, Bahamas
    I’m currently in George Town, Exuma, Bahamas, aboard my own 43-foot ketch, Stormy Weather, and available for sailboat or powerboat deliveries from the Bahamas to the U.S., Caribbean, or other destinations.

    I’m a USCG 50-Ton Master with extensive sailing and offshore experience. I operated my own charter business in the U.S. for five years and have experience with passage planning, navigation, watchkeeping, diesel engines, 12V electrical systems, and underway troubleshooting and repairs.

    I’m available either as delivery captain or experienced delivery crew, depending on the vessel and passage.

    References and résumé available.

    If you need a boat moved—or know someone who does—please send me a PM.

    Alexei Afonin USCG 50-Ton Master