Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service

Big Aluminum Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by dogsharks, Mar 13, 2008.

1. dogsharks

dogsharks Guest

I think it's a 9162 or 63 56-footer

I took the photos running along side.

The experience was quite awesome, by the way!

[Moderator Edit: Image removed due to size. Thanks to SeaEric for posting a resized image.]

I read the rules here on the forum, on the stickey, don't know if I have hotlinked or hyperlinked my image here, so if I broke the rules, please just delete the image (and the post) and we'll call it a day.

regards,

Paul
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Great pic! What the mods want is the photos not to exceed 640 in width so it fits on the screen without cursoring sideways. I will resize and repost here for you but one of the mods will have to take the other picture down.

Thanks! It is a wonderful shot of a beautiful yacht.

Attached Files:

3. hat4349

hat4349 Senior Member

That picture is a perfect example of what makes all hard work of maintaining these boats worth while. AWESOME!!!
  4. q240z

q240z New Member

That guy musta been in a hurry to leave the docks! Fenders are a'flappin' in the breeze! And is that a shore power cord still plugged in while under way??? I guess when you just need to get 'er goin', you just get 'er goin'. lol

btw, what's up with the vent-looking thingies just aft of the forward hawse holes?
  5. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

In the originally posted, much larger photo, you could see that those are the state registration numbers.