Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno

Bertram 31' 10th Anniversary Wall Mount.

Discussion in 'Bertram Yacht' started by iamahappyguy, Feb 2, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. iamahappyguy

iamahappyguy New Member

Hello out there. Hows it going everyone? I have a questions, and am hoping this is the place to post this. I recently inherited a Bertram 31 what appears to be a wall mount, it has like a half boat on a plaque, and on the bottom it says Bertram 31, 1970, and one corner it says 10th Anniversary,and the other corner it says 1000th Boat. I am thinking about selling it, but a. don't know if this sort of thing has any value, and if so, would anyone here be interested in buying something like this? We thought about putting it up on ebay, but came across this site, and thought we would ask the people here first, please feel free to let us know, thank you! Ttyal, and have a great day! :)
  2. Frank Dixon

Frank Dixon New Member

31 Bertram

Hi,
    I read your item re the wall plaque. I have a Bertram and would be interested. Can you let me know what you want for it
    Frank Dixon
  3. bertram31

bertram31 New Member

i would be intrested in the boat.please send me some pictures and what you want for it.
    regards
    nico