Click for Burger Click for Northern Lights Click for Mag Bay Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service

Bedding and Sheets for Hatteras 54 1998

Discussion in 'Hatteras Yacht' started by zappiros, Jul 13, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. zappiros

zappiros New Member

Hello everyone !!! I need some advice from you guys... I would like to get a complete new set of sheets and bedding for my boat (54 conv 1998)...I guess that Hatteras have to keep all the the patterns for their boats? becasue mine is very far away from US and there is no way to get the measures to make the sheets......so I would like to know if anyone have already walk this road?

thanks to everyone !!!
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I think it would be best to get a local tailor to come to the boat and modify a set of larger sheets to fit. It should be no issue for a good tailor. That would probably be your best bet. BUT, try e-mailing hatteras and ask them. The other thing you could do is make a pattern of each bunk yourself with a sheet of paper, and ship them to someone to make sheets off of your patterns.
  3. Most of the boating magazines have ads in the back for companies that have all of the patterns for most production boats like a Bertram, Hatteras, Sea Ray etc. They can ship anywhere for you. In the latest P&MY is an ad for qualitycustomlinens.com A google search might find others.