Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mag Bay Click for YF Listing Service

Azimut Atlantis 43 - Build Quality in 2015

Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by NewBoater, Feb 15, 2016.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
?

Would you buy this boat?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dj239

Dj239 Member

Absolutely, good point made.
  2. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

Well, in the US, Marinemax is it. They are the dealer and the representatives of Azimut. They're responsible for all warranty service. The strategy has moved a lot of boats for them, probably more than any other strategy would have. However, it means there is no choice for consumers.
  3. Liam

Liam Senior Member

Sure strategy with MM has worked well for Azimut selling more or less one hundred boats a year in the US in the past decade or so.
    I think more then any other European motor yacht builder.

I voted yes, surely not my first choice if I was in the purchase, but the Attantis 43 has a lot of good things going for it, of which is also a competitive price.
    Just a whisker more expensive to a Princess V39 or V40, and you are a getting a boat one meter bigger with a sweeter lines.
    Negative to notice is that the apparent quality on the newer Atlantis is less then the old ones, but I think in some details as wiring and labeling have improved.

Last thing is that the hull of the Atlantis 43 is pretty a good one, they always perform a bit better to most boats, and last the lines are nice to look at.
    Some of the new Sea Rays and Cruisers have a bow deck of only one meter, and I think the exterior of a yacht needs to give its part. You need to feel the love.
    Still one has to understand that the Altantis 43 is still a stern drive with the advantages (consumption) and disadvantage this gives (maintenance, maneuvering etc)