Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Seacoast Click for Burger Click for Dockmate

Amevi Renderings

Discussion in 'Yacht Renderings & Plans' started by Apache2k, Jun 3, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Apache2k

Apache2k Member

@michaelpowell:
    Exactly what i wanted to say, but..
    Cinema 4d core version is not that expensive if you compare to other mainstream software, but you can burn alot of money if you go to all modules. (only one is needed for rendering better images)

Im doing modeling now for over 15 years so modeling is not that difficult for me, but building one from skrach as scale model is. Got the materials and plans. Just need time and skills.

Meantime started modeling the next Oceanco beauty Alfa Nero.
  2. Designova

Designova New Member

Look forward to seeing Alfa Nero. "designed to cut through the other wedding cakes in the Med." Not my words. :)
  3. steff9934

steff9934 New Member

amevi rendering

Hi apache ,

My name is stephane, I'm a game player of virtual sailor , and I'm fan of your Amevi rendering ,it's fantastic job !Do you think it's possible to you to send me this rendering in 3D MAX , It's just to convert it in format .X , to integrate Amevi in the game .
    I've do it with Pelorus , Octopus ,Lady christina, Alfa Nero and Tattoosh .

Thanks ,

Stephane from Montpellier.

stephanelafite AT wanadoo DOT fr
  4. Apache2k

Apache2k Member

So.. Anyone need a new yacht modeling/rendering? Would be nice to do some more rendering now that i got some time to kill with my hobby :)
  5. Apache2k

Apache2k Member

By the way; one of these images (my rendering of the yacht) has been printed in the quick start manual of the software i used to render/model this yacht. ( Paper and pdf versions) :) I was very very happy to see it there. With permission from Oceanco.