Click for YF Listing Service Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Northern Lights

Amevi on her way to seatrials!

Discussion in 'Oceanco Yacht' started by tantetruus, Dec 11, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. SoCalRP

SoCalRP New Member

Erik, thanks for the lesson on aelerons. I'm not as polished as I once was when I was the ops. mgr. for an FAA pt. 135 operation (air-freight forwarding). In my past I would have used the proper nomenclature. As for the actual operation of the hatches, yes, your are almost certainly right about two motions being used, but wouldn't it be cool if the same enclosure were used on the port side, and to see this beauty with both folded down, viewed from behind therefore looking like wings with winglets at the end?:)
  2. Francois

Francois New Member

Thanks Erick .She is absolutly beautiful.All I can say it that this one was very well thought of design wise.I bet she looks as good on the inside as she looks on the outside.

Have Fun
    Francois
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Trust me, you don't even want to begin to imagine about Amevi's interiors.. it will kill you with overjoyment if you dare started thinking about it..lol
  4. viking 58

viking 58 YF Historian

Great Pics, Thanks!

Looks like the entire section of the starboard side will launch a tender. Very cool.

EDIT: I see SoCalRP pointed this out a few posts back

Attached Files: