Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for JetForums

allison M20 transmission parts needed

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by KJFOREVER, Sep 20, 2009.

1. KJFOREVER

KJFOREVER New Member

Live in Lake Havasu City , Az if purchase goes thr
    I need the rear shaft locknut and sprocket flange 1970 Hatteras Allison M20 ken 928-713-2293
  2. Wtf???

Ok Ok... ********** dotCOM ws
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi, if you send him a PM with the missing word, it may help...
  4. KJFOREVER

KJFOREVER New Member

Live in Lake Havasu City , Az if purchase goes thr
    m20

Can't log on, do you have complete address? Thanks Ken whitted

whitted.kenneth at yahoo.com
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

6. Seafarer

Seafarer Senior Member

I suspect the owner of this site would prefer not to drive business to competing sites.
  7. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Maybe you should look into a new career as a Detective with such great powers of deduction :)
  8. Seafarer

Seafarer Senior Member

Oh, I'm only good at pointing out the obvious when people ask "WTF?" about such an obvious topic. ;)
  9. OK Jabril... I guess that owning a 1963 aluminum 36' Roamer since '73 and a 1974 58' TC Hatteras makes me some kinda of sphincter expert, dontcha think? All I was trying to do was help out a NON EXPERT, unlike yourself, in finding some parts for his boat that he OBVIOUSLY doesnt have perfected like yours. Is that a Bayliner with Hino diesels yer sportin' there??? ws
  10. Seafarer

Seafarer Senior Member

It doesn't take much expertise to click the link that says Rules up at the top of the page.

You would be well served to pay particular attention to the subjects "Forum Conduct..." and "Rules Regarding Links & Images..."

I would have sent this as a private message, but I suspect that's also ahead on the learning curve.

And yes, a 55' Rybovich is obviously a Bayliner with Hino diesels.
  11. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Yachtsmanbill- I think you have missed the point being made here and taken the hum unnecessarily.

The reason your posted link does not show up in the Latin text you posted it in is that the Owner of this website has chosen to restrict the posting of links to other similar websites- This is a privately owned board where we all have a free membership and the Owner has every right to do implement any rules and regs he pleases.

If you want the Original Poster to get the website info send him a Private Message (PM) as suggested already.

I hope the foregoing has explained why your links were not posted as written.