Click for Westport Click for Furuno Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay

84' Viking 46 Sedan Convertible rebuild

Discussion in 'Viking Yacht' started by David Destin, Mar 19, 2021.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. David Destin

David Destin New Member

Starting to repair the fiberglass, gelcoat and paint on my 1984 46C. Does anyone have photos of what the roof line above the cockpit is supposed to look like. On this boat there are what appear to be scuppers on each side of the bridge floor that drain down into the cockpit. I really would like to see an original photo or what others have done to make this look better than the gapping hole it is. I am also getting some water in the cable trough in the port corner. See photo below. Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Fish Hawk 46

Fish Hawk 46 New Member

Here are a couple shots from my 83 46C. I'm hoping to be at the boat later today and can get additional pictures if you like. Screenshot_20210319-074239_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20210319-074709_Photos.jpg
  3. David Destin

David Destin New Member

That is perfect. I appreciate it. Do you also have the keder track for cockpit canopy along the edge of the roof line? I would love to see how that works around the ladder area if you have any photos. Thanks again
  4. Fish Hawk 46

Fish Hawk 46 New Member

Here you go! Screenshot_20210319-091547_Photos.jpg