Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Cross Click for Mulder

75' Sunseeker Yacht Comments

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by Des Cahill, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Des Cahill

Des Cahill Guest

Could you please give me an indicative price for Sunseeker 75 yacht - euros if possible.

Many thanks.
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

You'll need to contact your local dealer for pricing. Visit the Sunseeker website at... http://www.************* for more information.
  3. YachtLover

YachtLover New Member

It's beautiful! Oh man... I just LOVE it. Sunseekers are my favorite. I know that the 83' Yacht costs $3,999,999, so this should be around...I don't know...$2 million?
  4. John B

John B Senior Member

My guess it is much closer to $3 than $2 million
  5. YachtLover

YachtLover New Member

REALLY? WOW....that's mighty expensive....I should have known! The Sunseeker Manhattan 56 is $1,200,000 and this is about 15 feet longer (the 56 is about 60 feet) I wonder how much the Sunseeker Manhattan 50 is....it should be less then $1,200,000 million...because the 56 is 60 feet and the 50 is 52 feet...how much do you think it would be..$845,000? You have a nice Azimut there....I like yours and the Azimut 55...bet that one cost a pretty penny!
  6. John B

John B Senior Member

This is a good place to benchmark prices www.**************

Most of the listings are for used boats, but sme new one's are in there as well.

My experience with yachts and boats in general - whatever you think is going to cost..... it'll be more ;) ;)

When we were looking I told my wife what we would probably end up spending and she was like - no way. Then when she saw the boats and what things cost, well you can figure out the rest.

We looked at Sunseekers as well - beautiful boats. We really liked the Azimut as it has four staterooms (8 beds) and crews quarters (2 more). Was perfect for us since we wanted to be able to take another couple and there kids with us and our kids.
  7. YachtLover

YachtLover New Member

yeah...sadly so... :( I'll have to wait until I win the lottery! :rolleyes: Most people use Crew's quarters as extra sleeping space for kids, ect...do you have a crew?
  8. YachtLover

YachtLover New Member

I just found a 2005 Azimut 68 on YachtWorld....isn't that yours, or is Plus a different model?
  9. John B

John B Senior Member

No crew here. Crew's quarters are basically storage for us.

68 and 68 Plus are same.
  10. Alec_

Alec_ New Member

Starting from 1.6m GBP ex.VAT