Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Westport

50m Feadship - White Rabbit

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by JohnS, May 4, 2005.

1. JohnS

JohnS Member

I saw this yacht many years ago in Piraeus, and have remembered it ever since (i must have been about 10 yrs old at the time!).

I remember it was called "White Rabbit" and i had never seen anything like it!!

I have found a picture on the internet and this is definately the one i saw (Attached)

Does anyone have any more info on this yacht? it doesnt seem to be on the Feadship website. All i can find is that it had an interior by Andrew Winch Designs.

Any info on current name, etc...???

Cheers

John

Attached Files:

2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi, she is a nice and spacious Feadship. She later was called Flying Eagle and last that I know is Princess Marla. She is 49.5m (162ยด) and was built in 1995 and refitted, again with a Winch interior, in 1999.
  3. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

WHITE RABBIT

Only a few months ago she was sold again and she has been renamed PEGASUS. Indeed, today she's owned by the former owner of the Oceanco PEGASUS. After he sold his Oceanco, he snapped up this Feadship.
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I don't know if there is any correlation, but Austal built a yacht named "White Rabbit". (pictured below)

Quick specs...

36 metre private yacht
    Speed: 14.5 knots
    CABINS: Owners suite
    4 x two berth
    1 x three berth
    1 x four berth
    Speed: 22 knots

Attached Files: