Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Westport

46 Roamer Rab462004r

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by ILELBOAT, Jul 22, 2010.

1. ILELBOAT

ILELBOAT New Member

Starved Rock Yacht Club Ottawa, Illinois 61350
    Bought this roamer a few years ago, I am replaceing the bottom from the aft engine room bulk head aft. the engine room forward had been oiled by the 8v71s although there are some spots that need to be taken care of forward. The old name of the boat is BOSS T out of Chicago. i am a retired d.d. tec.so when i saw those 871s I couldn't resist. I would like information on paint systems inside and out. also I am planing to replace any thru hulls with marlon, Main engine intakes may have to remain steel. (marlon don't come in that size) would like information on z pac? I can give advise on D.D. or any diesel for that matter. My computer skills are not so hot so don't know how to incude pics. But you know what they look like. I can't believe the deals on old chris's these days, I guese know one wants to get dirty.
  2. jkenosh

jkenosh New Member

there does seem to be some good deals on older boats if your willing to get dirty, the problem i have is finding a boatyard that will let me work, i wish i had more land