Click for JetForums Click for MotorCheck Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn

40 Foot post for sale

Discussion in 'Sportfish Yachts' started by newtopost, Jan 15, 2012.

1. newtopost

newtopost New Member

Hi everyone i have a 40 foot post marine sport fisher for sale.
    Its a wooden hull and has had suspect areas taken care of with new mahogany.
    Gas engines run 2x330 Chrysler and a onan generator running new batteries and pumps on hard in fort Lauderdale.
    On ebay also at the moment.

I have moved abroad and can not finish the project.
    Ready to go back in water.
    $17,000

Attached Files:

2. Garrbo

Garrbo Member

I have lost My 43' Egg in the monster storm "Sandy" and need a new home. Is this still available?? please contact me asap. ADMIN EDIT: email address and phone number removed.
  3. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

boat for sale.

Hi, I just sent you a PM.
    You need to edit your last post also.
    It is a big no no to print your number and email.

Good luck with buying your new home.....
  4. Garrbo

Garrbo Member

for an hour now Ive been trying to edit my contact info out of the post and Im about to rip my scuull out WHERE IS THE EDIT BUTTON !!!
  5. RT46

RT46 Senior Member

Garrbo,

if you can find temp housing, i bet there will be an influx of Hurricane boats on the Market in the Northeast.
  6. Garrbo

Garrbo Member

no doubt there will be loads. Im staying with my ex wife and her dad of 95 yrs. They are actually why I brought the boat down here to begin with. Franny got sick needed surgery twice. then after 6 months recovering her dad took a trip to the hospital and again I had to stay and care for them. I finally brought my Three belles down so I wouldn't have to keep commuting. Joined a Boat club had a great trip down with the 3 belles and 3 weeks later, Sandy wiped me good. Besides the new generator I bought to give power for the 12 missing days of Con ED, she also wiped out the basement here and now Ive had to replace there furnace, HW heater, gut the basement and bring in the puroclean boys to dry sanitize and clean clean clean. Im beat, wiped out, and not very feeling very fuzzy anymore. did I mention EX wife??
  7. Garrbo

Garrbo Member

Thanks to the Admin for helping me out here, I tried like heck to remove my mistake but I guess to much time took away the edit button. tnx

So what of this Post?? I had one for a short time, and would love another, there beautiful boats. Is this one available? still havnt heard from the lister here. Send me a PM
  8. SHAZAM

SHAZAM Senior Member

Judging by the photos, the vessel is located at 4470 Ravenswood Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. A simple google search of the address will provide you with the marina's phone number. Perhaps they can tell you what the story is with the boat.
  9. Garrbo

Garrbo Member

Thanks Mike, I think Im still wanting your ocean but wouldnt mind finding out if this is Post is available and cheap