Click for Glendinning Click for Burger Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn

3D model needed...

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by Archi-Me, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Archi-Me

Archi-Me New Member

Hi there,

I run a UK based company. We have devloped a tool that imports 3D models of buildings for architects and property developers so that their clients can explore the environments before they have been built.

I am now working on a golf course and other leisure and tourism industries. I was hoping someone on here would be interested in supplying a 3D model of a yacht / boat that we could play with?

I would need a .fbx / .3DS / .max file and would be happy for you to use the model once it has been finished, of course there would be no charge and I am hoping this would appeal to some forward thinkers...

I will try and get a demo on-line soon but welcome any question and feedback in advance.

Many thanks...
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Lars,

While merging the duplicate posts this guy made on the same subject, I lost your post in the other (older) thread. I'm not sure why? Will run a diagnostic tonight. Sorry!
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I still have all of them...:)
  4. Archi-Me

Archi-Me New Member

Sorry

Sorry chaps I did not mean to cause a problem...

I published my own topic so it would stand out and then did the same thing on another post... Should I not do that?

Am new to this blog will re-read the rules...

Sorry again...

Nick