Click for Glendinning Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for MotorCheck Click for YF Listing Service

35' Cabo Flybridge

Discussion in 'Cabo Yacht' started by COOLBLUE, Oct 5, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. COOLBLUE

COOLBLUE New Member

3 questons :
    What should the a/c outlet temp be more or less with a/c on max??
    what do you all use to clean the cockpit floor?? (soap wise)
    what do you use to clean fighting chair cover??
    Thanks,
    Bill
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

a/c should be about 45-57F measured at the vent, if it's not you probably need to get the units acid washed, however this can vary quite a bit depending on sea water temp, ambient air temp, etc.

Mary Kate non-skid deck cleaner works pretty well, wet the deck good, spread the cleaner around, let sit 10 mins, scrub, and rinse well.........I've also used boat soap with some bleach in it and water......

Fighting chair cover- what is it made of? If vinyl-Spray nine works pretty well along with a magic eraser. If it's stamoid, the stamoid branded cleaners and protectants made by IMAR work well.
  3. COOLBLUE

COOLBLUE New Member

Thanks Capt J:
    do you where the a/c filters are on a 35 Flybridge?
    are the under the sofa? still learning the boat, but I love it
    Bill
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

It has been a while since I've been on a 35' FB, they will be right behind the return grate or very close to it. I believe the salon a/c, the unit is in the brow of the flybridge, but the return grate is in the ceiling. If you have an additional unit (2 stateroom model) It will be on the front of the a/c unit, which will be in very close proximity behind the return grate.....I think the a/c unit is located under the foward bunk.