Click for YF Listing Service Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko

290' Yacht Being Built in CT

Discussion in 'Yacht Designers Discussion' started by Aerotek, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Aerotek

Aerotek New Member

There is a 290' Yacht being built in CT, The largest in US history. We need some good Engineers to help with this project. We actually have 5 projects going on right now an I need some Electrical Engineers, some Mechanical Engineers, and Finally a Chief Engineer.

Does Anyone know where I can start to look or is anyone interested?
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

You have a PM.
  3. Crewagency

Crewagency Guest

Engineers

Send me an Email with full requirements.
    Thanks.
    Alex
  4. dauriwi

dauriwi New Member

I'm retired and interested. 40 plus years as a Systems Engineer in aerospace industry. RSVP dauriwi@sbcglobal.net.
    Regards D'Auria
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Did any of the posters here ever hear anything back from this guy?

I got a PM back asking me to call. I did and got his voicemail several times, I left messages which were unanswered as was a subsequent PM to him.
  6. Crewagency

Crewagency Guest

Nothing

I also hear nothing. Maybe he collected CVs for a later review.
  7. MaxResolution

MaxResolution Senior Member

Mysterious missing yacht?

What's up with this, guys? It reminds gig me of the time I bid on the job to photograph the "Rose Law Firm." Not only did they ignore my follow-up calls, but eventually I got a call from an un-named 'Investigative journalist,' wondering what more I knew about their operations.

(BTW, true story, I was Bill Clinton's very first 'political aide,' and his very first public detractor. Shamefully, he was nothing but promises. I can't name one positive thing he actually did as Governor, of his own volition. Actually, mom organized his first election caucus parties. That's how I knew he and Hillary were not lovers, and discerned they were both thoroughly 'honed' for these career positions. 'Whitewater' itself was a non-event.)

Anyway, the money sounds great, but it's too cold in CT, so I'll pass! -Next offer?