Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Furuno Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn

2010 86 foot

Discussion in 'Merritt Yacht' started by Hattsoff, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hattsoff

Hattsoff Member

Does anyone know anything about that new enclosed bridge Merritt that is recently on the market? I'd love to see more pics and mechanical specs. Isn't this Merritt's first enclosed bridge? Was this boat built on spec or was it built for someone who has decided to sell? Gee, so many new SF's on the market lately. Eitherway, imho she has very nice lines even being an EB.
  2. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

You can always call Merritt to get details. I do know that it has a beautiful engine room.
  3. Hattsoff

Hattsoff Member

If I was in the market and had the resources to buy this particular SF I wouldn't hesitate to call them but alas I don't so I hate to waste the brokers time.

Having said that, I love Merritts and appreciate the pedigree but If I were spending that much I'd be giving Rybovich or Jim Smith a call first. That sure seems like strong money being asked for it. Even if the economy were doing great I'd say that seems like a very optimistic asking price.

I'd still love to read a review on it and see photos. Maybe some will surface or it will be at FLIBS or the Miami Y&B show. (hoping to make the Miami show)