Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning Click for Northern Lights Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander

2008 Flibs - Live Coverage

Discussion in 'Special Features & Live Show Coverage' started by YachtForums, Oct 28, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Yes, Beothuk looks a little like a cartoon character from this angle, but make no mistake... this is a Doggersbank.

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

Time for a parade...

I've had many memorable YF days, but two of the best have been covering the FLIBS Post Boat Show Parade. Why? No good reason, really. It's the day after the show, the work is over and I get to do what I like the most... look at big, beautiful boats and dream a little. Today, I was joined by Tom Serio, who also suffers from the same syndrome. Here he is, shooting with a telephoto lens from the 17th Street drawbridge...

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

And what was Tom shooting... the world's most expensive parade! This is a sampling of how the yachts lined up to be featured on YF (yeah, right!). The Post Show Parade will go live tomorrow or the next, so please be patient. Tom took about 1500 pics and it takes time to sort through... and bring you... the best pics of the parade.

We'll post links when ready. Until then... thank you for following along. :)

Carl

Attached Files:

4. YachtForums

To watch the Post Boat Show Parade, click here...

Yacht Palooza!

To see the 2008 Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Babes, click here...

Yachtin' Yowza!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.