Click for Mag Bay Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko Click for Nordhavn

2002 50' Post w/ 10 cyl MAN 860hp

Discussion in 'Post Yacht' started by Soulstice, Apr 24, 2019.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Quality Time

Quality Time Member

The listing mentions a lot of money being spent on upgrades but nothing about cosmetic repair. Was this boat repaired or is it still cracked? Beautiful boat, good luck with the purchase and trip home.
  2. Soulstice

Soulstice Member

The owner, Mike really has done a great job taking care of this boat and bringing it into high quality shape after the previous owner. The gelcoat on the entire boat was repaired and painted apart from a small section in the bridge (forward section where the compass and storage is. But that wasn't too bad and I will paint that later. He did non-skid on the forward deck which I prefer anyways with the way we use our boats. Now I don't have to worry about my wife or daughter slipping on that deck (or all of the compounding and waxing). Looking forward to this weekend and starting the journey home.
  3. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

Safe trip home. I believe I will have a beer as toast to your new vessel, since I'm having one anyway.........
  4. Soulstice

Soulstice Member

The deal is done and it is time for a Dark & Stormy. Prep the boat tomorrow and heading north on Sunday.

Time to create a new thread...
  5. chesapeake46

chesapeake46 Senior Member

Another day a different drink. Today it will be a gin and t0nic in honor of your new baby.
    Congratulations from the Northern Chesapeake !
  6. PtJudeRI

PtJudeRI Senior Member

I did the same thing up front, putting in all nonskid. Huge improvement. It was an ice rink up there before. I made that Run up from FL a few years back. PM me if you want any fishing #'s along the way, or places to stay. BTW.... you're in FL. The bahamas arent far off. Do it.