Click for Mulder Click for Furuno Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for Burger

2 Paragon PV-34's and 2 CC 350's, Fresh.

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Kiwipushrod, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Kiwipushrod

Kiwipushrod New Member

I have a set of Paragon PV-34's for sale, that I rebuilt a few years ago and never used. All new bearings. Will Warranty. These are V-drives.

I also have the matching CC 350ci motors, out of a 1972, always freshwater. Set up for V-drives/front crank drive. Closed cooling. Both motors bored .030 over, new mild cams, both cranks cut, all new valves and seats, No cheap parts. One motor test fired with Paragon attached, other motor awaiting cylinder head placement with shortblock and rotating mass assembeld, for Your inspection or assm in boat.

You can straight drive these motors but You'll need the iron.

$4000 for both motors complete all the way to the mounts, $1400 for the drives. $5000 for all of it. Located in southern Wisconsin, can deliver.

PM if interesed, Kiwi
  2. Kiwipushrod

Kiwipushrod New Member

Here are a few pics. The heat exchanger and tank were not installed for the test fire but come with.

ccmotors350 001 (Small).jpg

ccmotors350 003 (Small).jpg

350 boat motors002 (Small).JPG

350boat motors003 (Small).JPG

350boat motors006 (Small).JPG
  3. Rennov81

Rennov81 New Member

Paragon PV-34's

Do you still have the Paragons? I realize that this is 4 years old but I am curious to know if you still have them for sale? Thanks, Ron

4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

You might get lucky with a response, the OP was last here 15 months ago.