Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Westport Click for MotorCheck Click for Mulder Click for Westport

1982 381 Chris Craft Catalina

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Connies, Commanders & Catalinas' started by Daniel Ward, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Daniel Ward

Daniel Ward New Member

Pass-a-Grille Marina, St. Petersburg, Florida
    My wife and I just bought a 1982 381 Chris Craft Catalina and we are trying to find an owners manual. We don't know anything about this craft and need help. We are living aboard it in St. Petersburg Florida. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

Hi Daniel, Welcome to YachtForums! I just did a google search for "chris craft 381 owners manual". A Chris Craft Catalina Club owners site popped up with a posting of a link to a pdf of the manual for a 1989 model 381. Should be close enough to yours, or dig deeper at that site for help. In my experience owning a similar vintage Chris, the owners manual was not much help.
  3. Daniel Ward

Daniel Ward New Member

Pass-a-Grille Marina, St. Petersburg, Florida
    Owners Manuel

Thanks for the reply. I did find a Pdf for the manual and you are right, not a lot of help. Sorry for the lateness of my reply. I started working nights and don't get on my computer much.
  4. SeaEric

SeaEric YF Historian

No worries. If you have any specific questions about your 381 Chris, go ahead and ask here. Someone will probably know the answer.
  5. lslifkin

lslifkin New Member

Would anyone know where I can find an Electrical 120V diagram for the Chris Craft 381 Catalina, 1986? Thx
  6. Rob Maurice

Rob Maurice New Member

1982 Catalina 381, I feel some softness in my foredeck, aft of the anchor sprit. Do I have balsa core in that section or?.