Click for Cross Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Mulder Click for Abeking

1963 Chris Craft 27 Comet

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Broc Bolen, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Broc Bolen

Broc Bolen New Member

1963 Chris Craft Custom comet 27' Twin 283's Runs Excellent. This boat is a one of a kind. New mahogany windshield, New jet vac toilet, plasteak deck, new fuel tank, new water holding tank, new water pump, bose speakers and cd player, new curtains, new kithcen sink and countertop and bathroom sink and counter, full camper top in great shape, Racor fuel filter system, new teak swim platform, new bow pulpit, comes with trailer. email for any questions. asking $10,000 or best offer

Attached Files:

2. jschlichte

jschlichte New Member

Re: 27' Comet

HI I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR BOAT, DO YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES, I KEEP MY BOAT IN CURTICE OHIO. MY E-MAIL IS <edited>
  3. jschlichte

jschlichte New Member

COULD YOU ALSO LIST EQUIPMENT THAT GOES WITH HER. ALSO IS THE TRAILER ROAD WORTHY, TIRES AND LIGHTS, OVERSIZE PERMIT REQUIRED?
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Before you start shouting at everyone by typing in Capitals you should read the Forum FAQ's in regard to the posting of personal phone numbers and e mail addresses.
  5. jschlichte

jschlichte New Member

sorry i did not mean to shout. i have read the do not post e-mails or phone numbers. please advise how i contact this member regarding his boat for sale.
  6. jschlichte

jschlichte New Member

thanks in advance
  7. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Click on his name and send him a PM.